Sunday, January 25, 2015

Constitution Study Radio: Next Episode

By Douglas V. Gibbs

On Sundays I normally podcast on BlogTalkRadio.com/PoliticalPistachio.  The program is Constitution Study Radio, where I work my way through the Constitution, and then the 25 Myths of the Constitution, as provided in my book of the same title.  This morning, we were supposed to go through Myth #2, Federal Supremacy, but we were unable to due to a very busy schedule.  I will be recording the show probably tonight, but since the program is a podcast, you can visit it anytime to check out anything you want to hear me talk about regarding the Constitution.

Also, remember, my new book, Silenced Screams: Abortion in a Virtuous Society, is also available for purchase, as is my trek through the entire Constitution: The Basic Constitution.

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

No comments: