Friday, November 14, 2014

Murrieta: Unveiling Common Core 2.0

Posted by Douglas V. Gibbs

Saturday, after Constitution Radio with Douglas V. Gibbs airs on KCAA 1050AM/106.3FM, I will be attending an important event regarding Common Core in Murrieta, and I suggest you join me at the meeting.


I will try to get there a little early to make sure I have a good seat.

So, here's your schedule for Saturday, November 15, 2014:

Noon Pacific: American Daily Review Radio with JASmius and Douglas V. Gibbs

2:00 pm Pacific: Constitution Radio with Douglas V. Gibbs, Guest: Cindy Lane Ross, Topic: Enterovirus and Ebola.

6:00 pm Pacific: Unveiling Common Core 2.0, Promise Church and Preschool, 25664 Madison Ave, Murrieta, CA  92562 - www.tinyurl.com/Stotsky-Murrieta

All Day, Every Day: Visit Political Pistachio for the latest in News and Commentary

No comments: