Thursday, October 23, 2014

John Kerry: "Israel & Climate Change Created ISIS"

by JASmius



Five months ago it was "poverty".  Before two weeks from next Tuesday it'll be the Tea Party as well.  It's like a lazy-Susan of pathetically lame dhimmi excuses attached to a zero-point energy battery:

Commissar of State John Kerry [last] Thursday rejected any link between Islam and extremism practiced by the likes of the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria, pointing instead to factors like poverty among youthful Mideast populations, the Israeli-Palestinian conflict – and climate change.



What about evangelical Christians, Lurch?  You can't leave out us "crusaders".  And the rich.  And the "War on Women".

Whoa.  I have to stop there, folks.  The sardonic irony is making me woozy.

Pity I can't just short-cut to when it's my turn to stand on Mr. French's face, and then go launder my shoes.

No comments: