Friday, August 08, 2014

FEMA Camp Exposed?

by JASmius

This prison is supposed to be abandoned (except for 76 incongruous employees), no prisoners.  It's a public place and the reporter and camera man just happened to have the old prison as a background for any unrelated story.  They were not reporting on the prison.  So why attempt to confiscate any photos?



Is this old prison a bastion of the New World Order (nWo), into which New Yorkers will be herded like enslaved cattle in the very near future?  Do Eric Bischoff and Hulk Hogan know about this?  Beats me.  As I keep saying, I've never been a conspiracy buff, so I'm not that knowledgeable about such things.  Heck, even Fox Mulder scoffed at Alvin Kurtzwiel's paranoid FEMA ravings.  So I welcome any and all plausible alternative explanations for this incident.

Of course, Kurtzweil turned out to be right.

In the movie, that is.

No comments: