Friday, April 11, 2014

Obama's BP Attitude

By Douglas V. Gibbs

Sometimes, I get ideas for articles, and jot some quick notes down because I am not in a position to write out the articles, but I don't want to forget the idea.  Then, the notes, when I get home, get placed on a stack on the left side of my desk.  Sometimes I use those notes, and sometimes some of them remain on that stack, until much later, possibly years later, I find those notes again.

The following was inspired by one of those old notes.

Obama's British Petroleum Attitude

Obama's attitude, and BP is a great example, is that he believes he needs to dictate to companies what to do, rather than work with them, and get out of their way when necessary.

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

No comments: